Find the answer to your question
What are the eBay recommended values for the ShippingCarrirerUsed?
Depending on what site your using, the set of applicable values may change. As you would expect, the same shipping carriers that are avaliable in Germany may differ than those that are avaliable in Canada for example.
When making a CompleteSale call, you may wonder what to pass into the ShippingCarrierUsed field.
As the description of this field does not shed much light.
Call GeteBayDetails, specify the site you wish to use in the header, and pass in ShippingServiceDetails in the the DetailName field.
The response of the call will return ShippingCarrierDetails container. In this container will be the fiel ShippingCarrier. This field contains the recommended values for the site you are calling.
A sample snippet of the GeteBayDetails response.
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?><GeteBayDetailsResponse xmlns="urn:ebay:apis:eBLBaseComponents">
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Where can I find a list of all valid Shipping Service Options?
- Getting the values and descriptions of information used by eBay
- GeteBayDetails does not return information for certain sites
- GeteBayDetails returns CustomCode for the new USPS shipping services
- Use a "generic" tracking number in CompleteSale