Find the answer to your question
Based on several parameters including past seller delivery information, eBay decides if a listing qualifies for Fast 'N Free.
The eBay Fast 'N Free logo appears on listings when all the following conditions are met:
1. Both the buyer and the item are within the 48 contiguous US states.
2. We can estimate the item will be delivered in 4 business days or fewer.
3. For the first (or default) shipping service, you offer a free shipping service.
4. For the first (or default) shipping service, you don't offer local pickup or freight.
5. The listing isn't in Classified Ad format.
6. On eBay Motors, eBay Fast 'N Free will only be used for listings in the Parts & Accessories category.
Generally, listings with free, expedited shipping and either same business day or 1 business day handling qualify for Fast 'N Free. The logo may also appear if we can estimate with a high level of confidence, based on past seller delivery information and the buyer's ZIP code, that the item will be delivered in 4 business days or fewer.
You can increase your chance of having the Fast 'N Free logo appear on your listings by following all the usual best practices:
1. Offer a free shipping service.
2. Offer a fast shipping option.
3. Ship within 24 hours.
4. Always upload tracking information to My eBay.