Find the answer to your question
How can I find out if an item was bought using the "But It Now" button?
How to find if an item was bought using the "Buy It Now" button
If an item's listing type is FixedPriceItem, then it is fairly obvious that they had to use the "Buy It Now" button to purchase the item (you can make a call to GetSellerTransactions and find <ListingType>FixedPriceItem</ListingType> and <Quantity>#</Quantity>). But if the item is a Chinese auction it is a little harder to find the answer. In order to find if the item was purchased using the "Buy It Now" button, you need to make a call to GetItem and look for <SoldAsBin>true</SoldAsBin>. If this flag appears in the GetItem response, the auction has ended due to the item being sold to a seller using the Buy It Now option. This flag is not relevant for fixed-priced listings.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Invalid minimum bid or Buy It Now price error message in AddItem call
- Error 515 The quantity you submitted is invalid
- Why GetItem always returns a BuyItNowPrice of 0 for FixedPriceItem listings while GetMyeBaySelling reports the correct value for the same ?
- GetItem: retrieve correct listing version that is associated with the transaction in question
- GetMyEbayBuying returns an item in both Won and Lost lists