Find the answer to your question
I have a listing which has domestic shipping rate table applied to it. I don't want the rate table applied any more. How do I remove it?
Lets assume your item was listed with the foll. ShippingDetails container
In order to remove the rate table applied to a listing you will need to revise your listing by passing the entire ShippingDetails container with an empty RateTableDetails tag.
<WeightMajor measurementSystem="English" unit="lbs">2</WeightMajor>
<WeightMinor measurementSystem="English" unit="oz">6</WeightMinor>
<!-- Remove Shipping Rate Table from this listing -->
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How do I remove or modify only my InternationalShippingServiceOption(s), but not my "domestic" shipping services?
- Which Item property- Item.Seller.Site, Item.Site, Item.Country, the Domestic shipping service values are validated against
- Sandbox Limitation : Sandbox may apply an International shipping discount profile to a domestic shipping cost.
- DomesticRateTable : Shipping Charges incorrect
- How to use the System and Unit attributes for AddItem with Calculated Shipping