Find the answer to your question
Why I am getting less items in GetMyeBaySelling SoldList or UnsoldList when compare with what are displayed in My eBay site?
For example, there are 23 items displayed in My eBay Sold page.
While GetMyeBaySelling API call only returns 7 records for the same seller as below. What is the problem?
The reason the number of sold items returned in GetMyeBaySelling response not agree with the sold number appeared on My eBay Selling page is that the report period is not the same. In the above sample, report period is 'All' in My eBay ->Sold page while it is not set for GetMyeBaySelling SoldList request query.
You can specify DurationInDays property to the time period during which an item was sold or unsold as below:
However; keep in mind that My eBay user interface shows upto 90 days sold/unsold items while in GetMyeBaySelling api call, the valid duration range is 1-60 for SoldList/UnsoldList.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- How can I get a list of my active items?
- Why don't the results from GetMyeBaySelling agree with results from GetSellerTransactions?
- Not all sold items are returned in GetMyeBaySelling's SoldItemList
- Why GetItem always returns a BuyItNowPrice of 0 for FixedPriceItem listings while GetMyeBaySelling reports the correct value for the same ?
- Getting the transactions in the SoldList returned from GetMyeBaySelling call in Java SDK