Find the answer to your question
Published: June 10 2009, 12:37:00 PMUpdated: August 09 2022, 2:31:33 PM
I am developing a mobile application that does not have browser capabilities. What are my options for getting a user's token?
The only way to get users token is to direct them to the eBay Sign In page, with parameters such as your Runame and SessionID. If you are planning to create applications such as a mobile app where directing the user to a sign in page is not possible you may want to consider other alternatives for getting the token. For example, have a server application that directs customers to the sign in page, generate the token and serve information to the mobile application.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Accounts and keys required for building an application
- What are the timing issues associated with obtaining and using tokens?
- Can a seller of one app Revise the items listed by another token that belongs to the same seller, who is also associated with another application
- How is an RuName linked to my Application and my Tokens?
- How to get a user token in PHP