Find the answer to your question
When I relist my item using RelistItem call, will my item be listed with the same itemID as the original listing?
No. When using the RelistItem call, your item will be relisted with a new itemID. The new itemID will be available in the response.
However it should be noted that the itemID for the GTC items remains unchanged when they are automatically relisted because their duration has expired and the item remains unsold.
How well did this answer your question?
Answers others found helpful
- Relisting an item lists it with the original quantity, rather than what is remaining at the time the item ended
- Sandbox returns an error page when I enter the ItemID in search
- Error Code 21209 - Warning - This item has been sold, or relisted, and cannot be considered here for free relisting.
- Error 21916274 - BySku Support Required
- How does re-list affect the best match score of an item?