License: Common Development and Distribution License (CDDL)1
For a quick reference of the types of applications and functionality associated with eBay APIs, see API by feature.
- Simplifies the development process by abstracting the eBay API and by supplying 'out-of-the-box' functionality for features and processes that you would otherwise have to build
- Cuts time to market by providing common API modules in an easy-to-use format
- Provides a robust, efficient, and standard integration layer
- Supports the latest features through regularly scheduled updates by eBay
- Can be used in conjunction with an existing eBay API application to enhance functionality, e.g., adding payment processing or inventory management support
This SDK enables you to use Java to make API calls in the eBay Trading API, which is an XML API. See the Trading API documentation below for information on the calls and how to make them.
- Java SDK Release Notes: View installation requirements and changes since the last SDK release.
- eBay Java SDK Getting Started Guide: Jump right in.
- Trading API Call Reference: Browse all the calls and their fields in the Trading API and see sample calls.
- eBay Features Guide: Learn how to work with the Trading API and its features.
- Library Reference Documentation (javadoc for JAX-WS version): See JAX-WS-based classes and methods provided with the SDK.
- Trading API Release Notes: View enhancements in each API release.
- Sun J2SE SDK: Get the recommended virtual machine to use with the eBay SDK for Java.
Also available, for enhanced search: Finding Kit for enhanced search